1. Happy To Help Van (“we”, “us”) is the operator of the website www.happytohelpvan.co.uk. We are based at 4 Parkhead Gardens, Edinburgh, EH11 4SQ, United Kingdom.
2. When we collect data from you, we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including the United Kingdom).
3. Providing personal data is voluntary and optional, however we require it to carry out the service for you.
4. You have the right to access the data we hold about you, correct any mistakes in the data, to erase the data, to object to or restrict processing of the data. By submitting forms on this website you give us consent to store and process your data. You can remove this consent at any moment by contacting us on email@example.com.
5. In the course of operating our business, we collect personal information when you provide it to us, such as your name and surname, address, email address, phone number etc. If you're providing us details of another person, please ensure you have their consent to do so.
6. The personal data we ask for is used to allow us to fullfill our contract with you, to communicate with you with regards to service changes, delays or issues and to handle complaints.
7. We also collect personal information from you if you apply for a job with us or work for us for any period of time. In this context, personal information we gather may include: contact details, financial and payment details, details of education, qualifications and skills, marital status, nationality, NI number, job title, and CV.
8. Your data is accessed by authorized personnel only to carry out the service.
9. We may disclose your personal data to:
- service providers under contract with us to support our business operations, such as fraud prevention, debt collection, payroll, technology, accounting or legal services;
- law enforcement or government agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent or detect unlawful activity;
10. We will usually hold your personal information as a customer or employee on our system for the period of:
- 5 years from the end of our contract, as required by applicable UK law;
- 30 days from the date of last communication for unconfirmed service quotes or estimates;
- 6 months after any unsuccessful job application;
11. The General data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/> or telephone 0303 123 1113.
12. We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. You should check this policy occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version.